Family, Fun and Faith this Summer
Loyola Press offers a raft of ideas for a fun and faithful summer together:
- A Monthly Craft Idea to Help Children Grow in Faith
- A Monthly Saints Calendar to Encourage Conversation!
- Looking for family fun activities?
- Movies That Are Fun to Watch as a Family
- Paper Cranes of Peace
- String Your Own Rosary
- 10 Tips for Better Mealtimes
- Bumping into God in the Kitchen: Pizza Day
- Family Fun
- Quick and Easy Ways to Make Mealtime Prayer More Meaningful
- 5 Ways to Help Families Make Prayer a Priority
- 6 Ways to Be a Better Listener at Home
- 8 Simple Ways to Celebrate Sacred Time as a Family
- Children need quiet time, too!
- Finding God in Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Finding God in the Laundry Room
- Five Reasons to Simplify Life in Your Family
- Helping Children Develop Their Gifts
- Keep Family Life a Priority
- Share with Your Child the Joy of Giving
- The Power of Family Rituals
- 5 Ways to Nurture Your Child's Faith
- Describing Family and Faith Identity
- Exploring the Good Word This Week as a Family
- How to Raise Kids Who Care
What a fabulous resource for the summer - Loyola also offers top ten family movies, a saint of the day, a daily 3 minute retreat and much more. Discover lots more here from Loyola Press.